The Ministry Leadership Conference is designed to encourage, empower, and equip all YFC ministry leaders. This event will offer training in ministry best practices, and equip leaders to reach young people with authentic, Christ-sharing relationships, while also offering inspiration and encouragement.
Event Content & Structure
This year there will be fresh content produced for the conference, but rather than delivering it as a livestream on a set schedule, the content will be made available with a suggested schedule and content guide for participating with your chapter or team. The content will include:
- General Sessions: Including fun elements for group engagement, worship, and inspiration and encouragement from YFC President, Jake Bland.
- Eight breakout options: Practical training breakouts designed for learning in small groups.
- All Together Workshop: The focus will be on a topic that is highly contextualized and relevant for all leaders.
- Live Connection Opportunities: On Saturday, January 29th there will be two different timeslots during the day where leaders from the various National Ministry teams will be available on live zoom calls to answer questions and connect. There will also be social media challenges (with fabulous prizes of course) rolling throughout the day as well.
- Jan. 29, 2022
- Chapel Rock Christian Church (2020 Girls School Road, Indianapolis, IN), Fellowship Hall
- Hybrid-virtual components with small groups and live teaching/worship
- 2 Main Sessions: Mental Health (virtual) and Hearing from Young People (virtual)
- 5 Breakout Sessions (choose 2 per person): Trauma, Posture Shift, Cross-Cultural ACRs , Sharing Your Story, Conducting Quality Appointments
- Catered Lunch (TBD)
- Door Prizes/gifts
To sign up:
For more info: https://events.yfc.net/mlc/schedule_content/